Purchase Vetiver Grass
Vetiver Grass Sales
- Quotes for domestic and commerical projects in bulk quantaties from our nursery
- Consultants for planting Vetiver grass and how to maintain optimum health
- Supply available for all of Australia
- Quarantine required for Western Australia, Tasmania and Overseas
Slips are propagated by dividing & splitting the dense clumps of grass into divisions, which are then planted with approximately 600mm – 800mm spacings (this may vary with different job requirements). This will then ensure a close hedge and should be watered and maintained until established.
These plants already have an established root system and can be planted straight into the ground and irrigated. The plant will then mature during the warmer mild conditions.
These plants have a well established root system, they can be planted directly into the ground and can grow from 1.5m-3m tall.
Quotes – 0448 580 382
We quote for commerical projects in bulk quantities. Vetiver can be supplied in three forms:
- Slips – these plants 2-4 stems and are ready for potting or planting.
- Starter Plants – these are slips that have an established root system and ready to be planted.
- Mature Plants – these are well established plants with 7-10 stems and ready to be planted from our nursery.
Our services include:
- Supply only
- Supply and plant
- Supply, plant and maintenance